Hybrid View

Doug,

I'm getting duplicates of "LIVING AEREA" and "DECK", no numbers with them, just the labels, in plans created from scratch in 10.06a.

In other plans, created originally in 10.x, the living area label comes back like the label that can't be killed. There is no number with it, just the words "LIVING AREA".

I can't tell you what action I've done just before they appear. Suddenly I see them, but I don't know if they have been there a while, or just appeared. Usually I see them first in a layout view, sometimes before I print it ... sometimes in the plan view under the automatic dimensions.

If its any help, usually the labels appear under the automatic dimensions.

I'll try to see what it is that causes them.

The good news is that the "ghost rooms" seem to show up a lot less in 10.06 and 10.06a.

Fitch
    X2 <latest>

You have until you release the drawing to get it right, Mother Nature and the Customer have forever to see if you did. (By me, 1971. )

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled. Last sentence in the Feynman Appendix to the Challenger Report by R. Feynman

Never allow those who would substitute intimidation and guilt trips for knowledge and reason to influence your technical judgement. Me, 1993.