Threaded View

How can I make ^$&*#^ automatic "LIVING AREA" never, ever, appear?

I have "living area" turned off every place I can find it, and it still comes back. The words "LIVING AREA" come back with out the living area numbers. This is getting to be seriously annoying. I just had to reprint 3 sheets, two copies of each, because it appeared right under some dimensions.

I suppose, the fact that I had to reprint those three sheets earlier this morning because a wall decided to move itself isn't helping my attitude either.

Dermot, et. al. - this is the "living area" virus. I want the vaccination for it. It is a bug, and a very irritating one. It has to be fixed before version 11. A patch yet this morning wouldn't be to soon - yesterday would have been even better.

I am perfectly happy if the automatic living area goes away forever as long as the text macro is available so I can put "it" when and where I want it.

Did I mention this is really annoying?

I can see why Wendy goes" 4 year old" on this subject. Maybe I should too?

Mumble, grump, ratazafrak!

Fitch
    X2 <latest>

You have until you release the drawing to get it right, Mother Nature and the Customer have forever to see if you did. (By me, 1971. )

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled. Last sentence in the Feynman Appendix to the Challenger Report by R. Feynman

Never allow those who would substitute intimidation and guilt trips for knowledge and reason to influence your technical judgement. Me, 1993.