ATTIC WALLS ABOVE DECK RAILS

I have an open second story deck, only a standard overhang is projecting into it.
    Attic walls are showing in elevation views above the roof overhang in open air. I used to be able to get rid of these by deleting the attic wall showing in the attic. But now the attic wall does not show, so I cannot remove it. I am stumped. Help. Thanks

Fitz:

Are you sure you don't have a ceiling joist projecting above the roof? You can check the ceiling height and joist size against the "baseline" height of the roof.

An attic wall should show on the attic plan.

If the ceiling height is not the problem then the only other thing I can think of is to cut building sections to find (and be able to select) the offending wall then correct the height.

Larry

Fitz

Was your room definition set to Deck with no ceiling or roof defined before you built roofs for this room? I am sure you have considered this but just a shot.

Mac

I to have had this problem in the past and now that i think about it, what you said,Mac, is probably what i have been doing. Building ceilings before I designate the area a deck without one. I'll give that a try. Thanks

Craig