Threaded View

File management and storage

My delema is this, I currently use my computer in my office as my primary workstation, but because of geographic concerns, sometimes I need to take the plan to the customer. This involves deactivating on my home computer, reactivating on my laptop, transfering files, then when I am done reversing the process ( time comsuming and frustrating if you forget to transfer a file, ect.). I know, what about mobile option, cost $100, but still leaves the file tranfer and management issues. I had what I think is a brilliant idea, but would like your opinions and feedback. I thought that the easiest way to get around all this was to purchase a removeable hard drive and to put all my chief plans and possibly the program itself on the removeable hard drive, no more deactivating, no more reactivating, no more file tranfers or purging of old plans, no more " which version was the updated one". Please let me know what you think. By the way, I can purchase a USB removeable 20 gig hard drive for about $200.