Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soldier Course

Actually, I'm using 8 bricks (after looking again).

Tommy

Okay guys I'm switching over to paying work.

that takes time when i have the cross secrtion window oppen also. i atill cannot get the brcik to look like the one Louis did at the beginning of this thread. i have to go run and errand and will be back to continue working on this. somehow i think it has to do with the size of the image from the ACME site like you said Tommy. by the way how did the grass do!! LOL. Oh Boy> PLaying with the ratio did not do much here. i will play with the saving of the soldier course image from ACME when i get back to see if i can get the size close to the brick size i have on my walls. all else looks good if i can get that. if you'all get it while i am gone please let me in on it!! Thansk Rod

This is way too addicting and fun.

Tommy

Rod, try doing 5 bricks. I'm using 8 and I think that might be too many.

Tommy

Rod, the grass went as good as it gets. Man, I just cut it a couple of days ago and you wouldn't even know it. We've had a lot of rain lately. I set that sucker low this time. I have a big yard.

Tommy:mad:

Louis: Jusrt got back from errand. Thanks for sticking wiht us as long as you did Louis. I will be glad to pay if you get the answer. if so let me know and i wil sign up. like i said i have several other things i am making a list so that when i go for time i wnat to address several isues that i need to . this I will probalby make separate though if i can't get i figured out. again thanks: Rod
    well Tommy when you say 8 does that mean the number of bricks you lined up in the acme thing before you did the save image thing!!?? let me know. if not 2-D just might have to do it for now!!except i like using a lot of soldier courses so i hope we can figure it out. Rpd

Yes Rod. I meant 8 bricks in a row. You should try 5. I am. It might make setting the ratio faster. The unit of bricks should replicate to the length you're using. Yes, thank you Louis. It seems there will always be something new to learn in Chief.

Tommy

I see Dermot is back!