Printing & Deleting Problems 10.04a

I am having the following problems and would appreciate any help offerred:

Printing: When I print using 995.pdf some of the information on the 0 page of the layout does not appear. My graphic logos nor any text on that page appear. The auto-numbering feature works on some subsequent pages and not on others. This is obviously not a CA problem, but an .pdf quirk. I use someone elses plotter and have used .prn files to avoid having problems getting all the required files in the right place to print directly from thier CA. I cannot seem to get the orientation right with 10.04a so I thought I'd try the .pdf. Anyone have any suggestions other than for me to buy my own plotter?

When I create a cad detail from a view (typically a wall elevation) and then try to edit it, some of the lines will not delete. So far I have been able to mask them off in some manner, but is this a program glitch or is there secret knowledge here that I dont have?

Thanks,

Gary Turlington

When I create a cad detail from a view (typically a wall elevation) and then try to edit it, some of the lines will not delete. So far I have been able to mask them off in some manner, but is this a program glitch or is there secret knowledge here that I dont have?
    Unlock the cross section lines layer.
    Last edited by louis; 06-22-2005 at 07:08 AM.

Thanks Louis and/or Kathy---I'll give that a try. I truly appreciate the reply.

Gary