lost library toolbar (dual display)

I dragged my library toolbar to my secondary display and it was their for a while... then I clicked on the top window bar to move it around and it dissapeared... now I cant find it. How can I recover this? If I use the menu to get to the library it wont work either. I went into tools and customize toolbars to reset them but no luck.

Thanks.
    X2/X3

You have either deleted the toolbar or close it.

Option one is go to the tools menu>customize toolbars>tools>add your toolbars.

Option two is go to the tools menu>customize toolbars>toolbar>find the toolbar you lost>activate it.

(If its grayed out it means is in use, if it gives you the activate option, most likely is the one you lost..

I still cant seem to get it to work. :-( appreciate the help though!

I would have thought that would work. I'm confused now. All I want to do is insert some plumbing fixtures... is there an alternate way?

Edit: OK, I found my library window. I changed my monitor settings for the two monitors to be cloned or mirrored and not extended. Once I changed it then I could see the window and could close it properly. After I reset the display settings to extended desktop again then I could access the library again. I guess I wont be pulling Chief Architect toolbars to my secondary display anymore.
    Last edited by rob@dpi; 06-21-2005 at 01:38 AM.

That does seem to be a common problem. Hopefully it will be addressed in the future.
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6