Site Built Truss

Wondering if anyone could give me an idea for a site built truss design. The building will be engineered by a structural engineer, but I thought if I could give him an idea of what I would like, then he can prove it works, or make his changes..
    Spans 8'-6 1/2" ( 18' wide building with 2x6 walls ), a 4 in 12 pitch, roofing is roman pan and cap tile, fairly heavy. Trusses need to be good looking ( that's why not using truss company trusses ), possibly spaced at 32" o.c. with 3/4 ply sheathing, or 48" o.c. with 2x6 t&g decking.

Thanks a lot,

A roman pan is a 12" wide flat tile with upturned edges, placed about an inch apart with spanish "caps" ( look like half pipe ) covering the gaps. Very good looking, in the Tuscan style, plus you can easily walk on them by steping between the caps on the pans. Pans are the heavy part, made of concrete I think.
    Jere Johnson
    Version X3 & X4 & X5 latest
    Electra Glide Standard

As a building official, you would need an engineered drawing of the truss for approval in most jurisdictions.

Ken Lynch

As a design/build I go to lots of sites and forums
    you might want to post this question at Fine Home Building. Many people there are CA users too, and one in particular "Boss Hog" is a truss builder
    also I dont know what happended to RDR here at this site. He too is still very in truss building industry