Window Blocks - Global Changes

Heres the deal...

4 storey condo bldg - lots of custom window blocks. Completely done and tweaked.

All of the windows and door/window combos are blocks, mulled together, and each one has a few lites in it. NOW, the owner wants to remove the muntins.
    There are like a gazillion windows and CA doesn't seem to allow global changes, because each one is a blocked combo.

Is there any way around this, or do I have to explode each individual block, and change them one at a time?

TIA,

Troy

Select 1 blocked unit and hit tab to get an individual window in that block. Then shift select all the windows. It should select each individual window in the blocks and you should be able to change that way.

Cliff

Thanks for the Quick Response, Ambrozac

Yes, I can select each unit in a block with the tab key, but in this particular case, most of my windows have transoms of two or three windows, which are blocked as well - making them a block inside of a block. The tab key won't select these as individual units.

But really what I need is to globally change all of the blocked windows without exploding them. I'm not sure if this is possible.
    In the meantime, I will start doing the change as quickly as I can with my present knowledge (which I might add is not a whole heck of a lot.

Thanks again,

Troy

Sorry I couldn't help, but I see what you mean. I believe you will have to do it the way you mentioned. I don't know if the Select Same Type button would do any good or make it faster for what you need.

Cliff

Well, if it were me, I'd do it any way I could think of... and they'd pay for it.
    Jason McQueen

mcqueenj1977 @yahoo.com --- PO Box 248, Bovey MN 55709
    CA X1 -&- Artlantis Studio

Replace from Library will replace your window blocks with others of your choosing (newer mulled window blocks w/o lites), but only one floor at a time.

Tim