Hybrid View

Clean layout renderings on designjet 430?

After I created a layout page 1 with floor plans, camera views and renderings that I imported from desktop, I sent them to print. My design Jet 430 black and white printed everything great execpt the rendering drawings came out dark and unperfesional.Does anyone know the proper settings for the designjet (HP) for the best rendering pictures. Or is this printer not capable of good quality rendering pictures.
    Dan Watters

Dan I use a 430 converted to a 450 color, but I am familar with the 430 settings.
    They basically do not exist as to do rendering you need to do greyscale, which HP has always had issues with. In simple terms, a 430 just can't do it decently. Sometimes, you may get a simple rendering, but you really need to use premium paper also. Regular 20# ink jet bond doesn't cut it.

I have a roll of 24# Presentation Graphics Paper, but I haven't tried it yet. It is supposed to at least give me useable fancy drawings.
    Take Care

Jim

Would this problem extend to the 800 model also ?

I just sent a PDF to a new builder ton conduct a print test and am wondering if he will have problems ?

Does anybody know the proper settings for the 800 ?
    Lew Buttery
    Castle Golden Design - "We make dreams visible"

Lockport, NY
    716-434-5051
    www.castlegoldendesign.com
    lbuttery at castlegoldendesign.com

CHIEF X5 (started with v9.5)