Changing color of walls?

Hello, I am interested in learning how to make my walls in my plans clear so you just see the black lines marking the exterior and interior sides. My client doesn't appreciate the green walls, and he thinks the black ones look too unproffesional.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Wall color

Change this in wall defaults, Easiest way is double click you wall parent icon, select define, next to exterior wall type drop down arrow, then change the fill color for the main layer (layer #3 for siding 6). You can also change line color or type and many other things associated with the walls.

Pete

Thank You!! that worked perfectly! Now My client will enjoy his plans and appreciate them much more.
    John

John, You can turn off "wall layers" in the display options. This way you can have your diffrent colors for different styles of walls and then just turn off wall layers before you print.
    Dan Kerns
    Using X5.

The only problem with turning off wall layers, is that you are left with only the lines that represent the outer surface of the wall assembly, which isn't an accurate representation of the true wall dimension. I've just been switching my wall fill from solid to none and leaving the wall layers on. I keep the solid fill for just the floor plan representations, and use "none" for every other situation.

Viki