Hybrid View

Jason,
    I think witht he information you have supplied us with your abilities and lack of some abilities. You have a good niche as being able to produce renderings and detail, where as others may not.
    Me for example. With years of condtruciton experience and my husband and dad still at it, I cna come up with floor plans and construction drawings. I have not had time to figure out the finear art of ray tracing, water color renderings, snow convered homes, the way you have and demonstrated on your web site.
    I think the niche for yo is good, to be able to work out of your home and detail others work. And in your other posts ( other threads) you mention moving out to horse country, where you might be best at all of this , over the internet, and in an area where the cost of living isnt so outrageous.
    thats the situation I am in, small town, safe, comfortable.

I think your rate is pretty fair , for here in the NorthWest , and am surprised what some charge in the bigger cities, as someone in this town charging 3 a sq ft would have to be Frank Lloyd Wright.
    Many of the full blown licenced ARCHITECTS are under 1.5 a sq

temaed up, if I was charging my standard sq ft price ( does not include engineering) and your render fees, we could both make a comfortable living
    and really isnt that waht it is all about.
    I am not usggesting teaming up right now, but who knows in the future

But I think that is what you have been suggesting, teaming up with others.

Lorin