Threaded View

gpickern,
    outsourcing within the same state is interesting, or even same country.
    I am aware that those that live in a high cost of living area , have to charge high to survive there
    However, while some might be saying to Jason to charge 3 a sq ft or 40 an hour, might make a fair living in their area, in the area of the northwest where Jason and I live, that is a fortune.
    so I was trying to make a point of charge what is compfrotable and covers your bills and your happy with, that keeps you in the game, and for where you live

Jason, sure all of us want to be well off and happy,
    for me I learned a while back , no matter how much I made, I always ran short, because the toys just got more expensive
    So after I relized what my family needed for me to supply, and then a littel fun money, Ive based my hours and fees on that. Anything above that is gravy.

16 an hour is cheap. However as a part time job, thats good. Full time at 25 is about normal.. around here (Eugene) for a non-degree limited exposure designer.
    Being self employed, ther are times I work for 10cents an hour, and at very rare times 100 an hour,
    But hey , what do I know, im new to this field, and Im a woman.