Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very thoughtful words Wendy. Sometimes we tend to look at things from a rather unsophisticated perspective, and assume we are just as capable as the experts. There may be many other variables left out in these unwise assumptions.

CHIEF MAY SIMPLIFY THE CREATION OF DRAWINGS, IT HOWEVER DOES NOT CALCULATE STRUCTURES BASED ON PARAMETERS OF DIFFERENT CONSTRUCTION ZONES.
    Larez

Keep in mind that the occasional roof really does collapse. It's rare, but it would still ****.
    LOL
    Jason McQueen

mcqueenj1977 @yahoo.com --- PO Box 248, Bovey MN 55709
    CA X1 -&- Artlantis Studio

I wish I had some (or even 1) client that would build a house (mansion) that size.

Very impressive rendering, second pic like better than first, it provides better detailing of the house

I had one who's building a mansion that size... even after I shrunk it. I don't ever want to do a house that big again for a long time. Notice I've never posted any pics of it. The client likes it but I think it's an architectural monstrosity. The only way anyone will ever know I did it is if he actually builds the house with the McQueen style "Melissa" archways inside.
    Jason McQueen

lol@ New Architectural Style:
    the McQueen style "Melissa"
    Larez

I haven't seen that style of arch anywhere else, so I named it.

It originally came from the house where my first love lived in when we were in school. Her name was "Melissa".

Here it is again (note the arch in the porch):

Melissa house
    Jason McQueen

Jason:

Did Mellissa get married? Sounds like you're still very much in love/lust with her.. lol

Cheers
    Larez

From the look of the arch she must have had broad shoulders and a high hair do?
    Dennis Gavin CR, CKBR
    Gavin Design-Build
    Media, PA.
    610-353-8890
    X5

LOL... no, Melissa was ~5'2" with straight brown hair and glasses. Before she "expanded" and shaved her head (LOL, yeah, she did that once) she was my definition of "adorable". You've seen her if you can find the post where I tell how to post a poll, which features the entrance to the fictional "Melissa's" eatery (which, like Melissa, only makes grilled cheese, meatloaf, or scambled eggs).

I never did quit loving her although I did have to let her go because she was bent on self-destruction and I didn't want to go down with her. She did suffer a lot in her childhood, but some point she still has to stand up and be her own woman, right? I haven't heard from her since 2000 but it would seem unlikely she is married and if married it's unlikely to last very long.

Guys, this is why if you have kids you need to handle them with love and discipline as best you can and as though you were answerable to God Himself (because you are). If you don't then the risk is someday somebody loses a wife, or a mother (or dad), a teacher, a preacher, or whatever else they were supposed to be.

I still wanna buy that house, though, the catch is I have to be married to buy it becuase it's in a rural area and I can't drive.
    Last edited by mcqueenhomes; 02-09-2005 at 04:43 PM.
    Jason McQueen