Hybrid View

LOL... no, Melissa was ~5'2" with straight brown hair and glasses. Before she "expanded" and shaved her head (LOL, yeah, she did that once) she was my definition of "adorable". You've seen her if you can find the post where I tell how to post a poll, which features the entrance to the fictional "Melissa's" eatery (which, like Melissa, only makes grilled cheese, meatloaf, or scambled eggs).

I never did quit loving her although I did have to let her go because she was bent on self-destruction and I didn't want to go down with her. She did suffer a lot in her childhood, but some point she still has to stand up and be her own woman, right? I haven't heard from her since 2000 but it would seem unlikely she is married and if married it's unlikely to last very long.

Guys, this is why if you have kids you need to handle them with love and discipline as best you can and as though you were answerable to God Himself (because you are). If you don't then the risk is someday somebody loses a wife, or a mother (or dad), a teacher, a preacher, or whatever else they were supposed to be.

I still wanna buy that house, though, the catch is I have to be married to buy it becuase it's in a rural area and I can't drive.
    Last edited by mcqueenhomes; 02-09-2005 at 04:43 PM.
    Jason McQueen

mcqueenj1977 @yahoo.com --- PO Box 248, Bovey MN 55709
    CA X1 -&- Artlantis Studio