Framed Molding Onlay

I need to create a picture frame look using stock moldings for a simple bar front
    Any help ?
    Im not to sure how to start this.
    Thanks
    Joel Glanton

A molding polyline the size of the frame and then extrude the profile around the frame.

These frames are applied to the face of the front of a bar just like empty picture frames. I dont see how to rotate the square molding polyline to a horizontal position. I tried in cross elevation view and only have the opion for polyline solid.
    Thanks

Joel,

You would extrude the molding lying on the ground, do a 3D overview, export it out and bring it back through the symbol creator and rotate it up when you bring it though the symbol creator.

make a symbol..use the pline picture frame as Louis suggests, then take a camera view, export the 3d dwg from this view...bring it back in as a symbol, rotate it up at this time...save it to a library....

Ok guys, this part is fine yet i need the molding to face foreward.
    What do you think ?
    Thanks
    Joel Glanton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Joel,

Do you want the molding to turn up on the edge or do you want to bring the whole frame up?

you can turn it 180° permanentlyby opening the symbol dbx(the pencil&knob? icon)>3D tab for it and turning it on the Z? axis....then resave it to your library...

The part of the frame facing inside needs to go against the bar front so the bullnose trim faces foreward. Tim i will try your plan in the morning. Thanks